Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pictures of Gram's Birthday








Hey family,

I saw many people snapping pictures of Gram's party yesterday. If possible, could you please email an attachment of these photos so we can post them or if you want to post them yourself on this blog you are welcome to. I am playing around with the settings and hopefully will have changed this blog to invite you to be an author so that you may write on here too. Please check your email for the blog author invitation. Keep your fingers crossed, I am not very computer literate, but I am trying because I want to connect with my funny family. I love you all and was happy to see many of you at the party.

Love,
Janelle Call Davis

PS. Send photo attachments to donnaraefamily@gmail.com if you need me to post pictures for you.

If you want to be an author on this blog, you will need to sign in with a free Google account. The email with the invite will have a link to help you sign up.

 If you did not receive an email invite to be an author on this blog. PLEASE, let me know (via email donnaraefamily@gmail.com). I don't want to leave anyone out. Love you!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see the photos of Gram's bday party! Also, can I be an author as well. I see my husband is one...but he rarely logs onto his account. Thank ya! xoxo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...I'm an idiot. I had an invite waiting in my email box. Cheerio! :-)

    ReplyDelete